Sunday 20 August 2006

FOUND : Happiness and Prosperity


Jade-Prosperity1
Originally uploaded by Tsu Lin.


Owing to workload these past couple of weeks (coming to work @ 745am, not leaving till 8, 9, sometimes 10pm).. and whatever free time (weekends) that I hv are busy preparing for the big day, I've neglected to exercise. To compound this, I have been indulging in too much food! (Look out for the phat bride!)


Then last w/end, my friend S and I went to a jewellery fair where we spent 4 hours looking around and marvelling (read: salivating) at some rather awesome stuff. At the end of the day (night), my wallet became lighter... and I became cash-poorer. But the heart is happy with the stash of unique finds I managed to get. I got a ring (setting without a stone) for a steal!


Also found this (see picture above)at the last hour before going home. Cutting a long story short, I could've got it for a bargain but did not. But then again, jewellery is almost all about the quality and the value it holds to the owner.


Right?


Right.


Who says you can't buy happiness?

No comments:

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs