Tuesday 27 March 2007

Digital Scrapbooking


So, what do I do when the hubs is away on biz trip? I decided to try my hands on some digital scrapbooking. Thanks to Dinah (i read her blog occasionally and her scrapbooking has really amazed me!) who pointed me to the right direction!

My first attempt at digital scrapbooking for our baby :) It's all pink although I try to stay away from the pink = girl theme.. but i just can't help it. They look too cute! To tone down the pink effect - I added some yellow & green buttons all around.
3D Ultrasound of our Baby @ Gestational Week 21


I spent the whole afternoon downloading templates, kits, embellishments to do this. And of course, trying to figure out how to use Photoshop again (after 1 year of not using it). I must admit I quite enjoy it :) Will see what else I will do tomorrow.

And yes, I have another project to learn up in the next 3 months. Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow. That one looks abit tough. It reminds me of the time when I was trying to learn Flash (CG had patiently try to teach me but it's just too difficult!).

The whole afternoon gone and now it's time to cook dinner... for myself.

4 comments:

Praveen said...

Nice work!

Hey, blog more about digital scrapbooking -- keen to find out more about how to do it. As I understand, there's easy-to-use software for this instead of using Photoshop.

mom2ashley said...

hey you did it..lemme warn you though..it's addictive!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Prav : I think I've seen some of the softwares, but am really malas to go learn a new tool. So, will just stick to PS. So, how's Z coming along???

mom2asley : It is!! Thx for your pointers, again :)

Praveen said...

Well, you ladies are gonna enjoy this one:

http://www.scrapblog.com/preview/

I just tried it, and it's simply amazing. Official launch coming soon.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs