Saturday 29 September 2007

1st year wedding anniversary


136, originally uploaded by Tsu Lin.


Tomorrow - 30 September 2007 will be hubs and my wedding anniversary - It's been a year!

Last year at this time, we were preparing for our registration and the dinner afterwards in Melbourne.

It's still very fresh in my mind - 30 Sep 2006 was a busy day for us.

Before the groom came to pick up his bride (me), I never slept a wink that night! I tossed and turned in bed and waited and waited to fall asleep, alas, I never did.. and before I knew it, it was 6am, time to wake up and get made up. The hubs and entourage came to our place for the "jip san leong" later and we headed off for the tea ceremony at my in-laws. At 2pm, we had our wedding registration at the Marriage Registrar's office and afterwards, we headed off to the nearby park for photoshoot. The photo above was taken in the park.

DSC00190

Dinner was equally memorable... the company, the good food and great memories! Thanks to my in-laws for planning the entire day as both of us were not physically in Melbourne to do the planning ourselves.

A year on and we have our little bundle of joy - how time flies!

6 comments:

Praveen said...

Congratulations! Never realised that it's already been a year. Great news, and cheers to a splendid anniversary celebration =)

Carrot said...

congrats tsu lin!

zewt said...

my very very best wishes to you..... may you have many good years ahead...

hey.... mind taking off the word verification... easier to comment...

Tsu Lin + + said...

Thanks Praveen and Carrot!

Zewt : Thanks for dropping by again! I'm afraid I won't be taking off word verification just yet as I need to stave off spammers. Sorry :(

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs