Wednesday 13 August 2008

The ten of us

My friends and I, together with some of our spouses/other halves have created a blog to kinda keep in touch amongst the group. Although most of us have our own blogs, there are some who does not, so this is a great place to rant to the targetted other nine who will listen. For me, I blog there on matters not relating to SW since over in TsuLin ++, it's almost mostly about SW.

Hop on to ALL OF US, if you have time on your hands. It's tagged to Boon's blog.

4 comments:

Praveen said...

Nice theme & blog. So now we know what you're up to when you stop blogging here =)

Tsu Lin + + said...

Heh, to be honest, I hadn't been blogging because I was just plain uninspired!

That theme (allofus) was designed by BY, just to clarify.

But right back atcha - can you please update praveenrajan.com?

Alicia said...

great idea! like a consolidation tool. It pulls feeds from your respective blogs too, right? Maybe i should start a blog too so i can rant my frustrations!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Alicia, you DO have a blog over at The Jackson's 3. Whatever happened to the blog? It seems abit neglected.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs