Tuesday 5 May 2009

Introducing : The NEW skin!

As some of you may have remembered, about 2 months ago, I announced that Tsu Lin ++ would undergo a change, physically. And there was even a time-out to prepare it (the blog) for the BIG change! Alas, due to the commitments of my graphic designer, she couldn't prepare this on time.

Roslyn, who has been so gracious to re-design the banner & the blog is a busy working mom to two beautiful, schooling girls and who is also co-ordinating her looking for a new house, the house move, trip back to Singapore, cooking & taking care of the household!

I love the new look so much : The way Roslyn designed my blog with her simple lines, and quirky but cheeky & cute use of embelishments! Also, when I first stumbled onto Roslyn's blog, I was so floored by her scrapbooking skills. And most importantly, she incorporates all my requests & made it into something so beautiful. (PS : Did you notice the Unazukin disguised as an icon? :D)

She also designs logo, so if you ever need any designing work, feel free to contact her via her blog!

Meantime... I've gotta work on the sidebar more. I am in the midst of compiling the past banners of this blog. Please click here to have a look! Comments welcomed!

12 comments:

Roslyn said...

Aiyoh! I feel so paiseh about this entry since it took me so long to re-design the blog. But I much prefer this to the first one. Thanks so much for 'mai poh ji' for me. :p

Tsu Lin + + said...

Roslyn : Thank you instead :D Love the new look!

Praveen said...

@roslyn: nice work - I hope you're charging TsuLin something!

@tsulin: thanks to the clock on your sidebar, I now know when to bug you =)

Tsu Lin + + said...

@Praveen : Yeah.. dontcha just love the clocks?! So useful I don't even need to refer to my watch :D

Cheryl said...

Hi Tsu Lin! :)
I found your link through flickr. I'm truly sorry for the late reply, I've been preoccupied lately. > . <

Your little one is so cute, and so is your blog! Love the design :)

Always wonderful to bump into a fellow Malaysian here in UK. I am so glad winter is over :P

Best wishes
Cheryl Ng

zewt said...

a skin with your baby... most appropriate i guess...

Tsu Lin + + said...

@Cheryl : Thx for stopping by again. (I don't remember having put a link on flickr though) I've been waiting patiently for your next post :-D
(Your craft work is so lurvely! You really do have amazing hands!)

Yes, I'm SOOO glad winter's over too! Bring on the sunshine!!

@Zewt : Yes, the blog's dominated by her stuff anyway!

sooyin said...

VERY nice! Clean and simple, and the unazukin icon is so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!

Tsu Yen said...

I love the new look, it's very nice!

ps: typo error under 'Tsu Lin enjoys' - particularly, not paritcularly :P

KC Tan said...

Marvelous!

petite fleur said...

I only finally got round to seeing the new look. Love it !! My blog feels so frumpy next to yours.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs