Tuesday 20 October 2009

Summer Sliding

So Summer has officially ended weeks ago although I still am in denial. It feels odd now that we have to bulk up again and when we go out, chilly wind keeps beating my face. And not so oddly, the sun has also retreated.

This was one of SW's favourite activity : besides swimming, jumping & singing!



She & her friends Joyee & Kaye (esp with Joyee) kept running up and sliding down, and giggling as they do so.. they walk ON THE SLIDE itself and at one point it was stressing me out (because I was afraid she might fall off). But most times, I am fine with her jumping & sliding all she wants.

4 comments:

chip-pea said...

She is such a brave girl! So tall already. Next time you must get slides for her to put in your garden ;)

Tsu Lin + + said...

Who needs a garden when you have such a big park next to your place. Hehe.. She loved going to the playground & the parks.

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha-ha... SL loves slides too. And never fail to notice one wherever we go. With his 'slide-sensor', we have now also aware of all the locations with slides in town.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Wow.. "slide sensor" - every kid's best friend, he must be :)

BTW... why you showing off your washboard tummy har? Geez! That's like my goal (fat hopes), I need to work very hard.. and keep off the chocs & sweet. Argh!

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs