Friday 23 April 2010

Puzzles

Continuing from her fascination with puzzles, she has been trying to tackle more "complicated" pieces. Since last week, she will sit down quietly & patiently piecing this 48-piece puzzle that my brother and his girlfriend got for Shean Wenn.

That day she came running to me displaying proudly her finished work! Well done. This, is definitely not from my genes because I never liked playing with puzzles, I have no patience for it & will give up before I even start the job. Nevertheless, I am so glad she isn't like me in this case!

"Look mom, I did it!", I heard her little voice say as the pitter-patter of footsteps came running over.
48-piece puzzle

"Now you do it!" - she seemed to be saying (not that she really said it out)
Lest you think this is amazing, I have heard my friend telling me that her daughter (who is now almost 5YO) when at around SW's age, finished a 100-piece puzzle all on her own.

6 comments:

Tsu Yen said...

Hahaha, she is so cute in the last picture! But I think I like the second picture the most. Well done SW! xoxo

@JinomTo said...

It's from our side!!! ;p My sis & I finished a 1500 piece puzzle!

Cheryl said...

I know I've said this many times, but aiyo she's SO cute!! :)

Tsu Lin + + said...

Yen : You go tell koko she can now complete it on her own ok ^_^

Ali : Yay! Now when she comes to bug me to play puzzles with her, I know who to send her to - go to "gu gu"!

Cheryl : :) Thanks!

Tsu Yen said...

Oh I told him about him and we decided to be kiasu - let's buy 120 piece puzzle for her! :P

Tsu Lin + + said...

Tsu Yen : Oh no! I forgot to add the other part of the story - After her daughter finished that 100-pc puzzle, she has not/refused to touch(ed) (any) puzzles anymore.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs