Tuesday 26 October 2010

Feels like Christmas already..!

Actually the post title has 2 meanings :

1 ) Retailers have already been marketing & selling their christmas ornaments, merchandise and knick-knacks to entice customers.. Look what Momiji did! A new design by Fiona Lee based in Australia. Oh boy, hard to stop drooling, fingers to the click!

2) October has been a pretty good month for me in the sense that I have been lucky enough to "win" in a few contests.. Firstly, I got a Pink Lining bag just for posting up a photo on their page (due to some PR glitch).

(The Pink Lining bag courtesy of Pink Lining)


Secondly, I also won a "Tomo Giveaway" on Bing's website - how lucky! So here goes.. introducing...
Piu-ya (PURE in Japanese)

We got this in the mail last week and first thing that strike me was what beautiful handwriting! Bing's handwriting looks like some type-face font, so neat & such nice cursive.

I got SW's Jap teacher to translate the words on the toy & she told me it means Pure, and then i thought what a nice coincidence because my middle name is which loosely translates to pure (you usually see it in vegetarian dish, meaning SIMPLE).

Shean Wenn grabbed it as soon as she saw the little yellow fellow!

And I've been reading online tutorials on how to create comic-strip effect on photos. My biggest problem is, I need a better storyboard to go with my photos...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Story of Bing!

1 comment:

mun said...

Bing as Bob Marley looks so cute! Good one.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs