Wednesday 10 September 2008

Offline

My laptop died on Sunday evening. I am now living my offline life, 24/7. What have I been doing the past 3 days without the internet, without the laptop? I have been watching alot of TV, being a couch potato. The hubs part-rejoice in this news, as he thinks I'd spend more time cleaning the house, fat chance, I told him. I am now blogging from my neighbour's place (btw, I just met this new friend of mine, Michelle Lam 2 weeks ago and we hit it off and since then, I've been bringing SW out so much more together with Michelle's daughter, Karmen). Michelle & family are going for a 3-week holiday to the USA though. So, it's me & SW again after this week. :(

I would've loved to put a photo of the error message I get when I try to start-up my computer (so that my geeky friends can shed some light into my predicament here) but I didn't want to install stuff to transfer images from my mobile phone on her lappy so, it will not happen.

So, did you guys miss me??

Meanwhile, I will wait for the Finance Minister of the household to come back from his business trip to discuss lappy replacement/repair.

On another note, I noticed when one equipment fails, a few more usually follow. Triple sigh!

6 comments:

petite fleur said...

Tell me about it. First my hard disk crashed. Then my internet box died & had to be changed. The latest casualty is my mobile phone - it got soaked (my fault cos water bottle in my bag leaked)....

Melissa said...

No wonder you have been missing in action! Sorry about to hear about your laptop. Since I am oblivious to computers, etc., hence no helpful advice, just hope that your problem gets resolved soon, and you'd soon regain contact with the outside world.

mom2ashley said...

oh dear... I'd feel do handicap if I were you..:) hope u get it fixed soon...

Roslyn said...

You can come visit me!

zewt said...

so you're back now lah...

Tsu Lin + + said...

Petite Fleur : Oh no.... They say things come in threes.. i guess from now on, you'd be getting good vibes!

Melissa : :( I still haven't gotten it sorted due to Sw falling sick.

M2Ashley : I AM feeling quite handicap now. Esp when I can't edit my photos (can you tell I love editing photos?).

Roslyn : I WILL TAKE your invitation seriously, really. When is your day off? ;) But it's quite a long way from the east to your place...

Zewt : No. My laptop is still not fixed.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs