Sunday 13 February 2011

Postcard from the future!

My mother-in-law is an amazing woman! She really is.. when we were in Bangkok for holiday last year, I was waking up at 7am some mornings and when I go out to the living room, she would be halfway mopping the floor.. and have already washed a load of laundry (sometimes it may even have been hung up to dry).

But this really tops the icing! Last month when I opened the mailbox and found this.. A postcard from the future. Shean Wenn has been collecting all the postcards that FIL & MIL sends from their trips everywhere. :)

4 comments:

mun said...

And those who says time travel is not possible should read this. :)

ochikeron said...

hi tsulin!

postcard from future?! i still don't get how it works?!?! can you explain me more?!

mom2ashleyaidan said...

neither do I..don't understand what you mean by postcard from the future...

Tsu Lin + + said...

It's just tongue-in-cheek. She mistakenly wrote the dates wrongly, I think. Not even sure what month it was supposed to be as I received it before 23 Jan.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs