Friday 4 March 2011

Self-portrait : 3Y8MO

She still likes drawing portraits, whether of herself or of us, or of her friends. Today she came up to me and said "Mommy, can I do some drawings?" I said "Sure", anything to get her to do something on her own. She showed me the happy smiley face she drew of herself and asked me to help her sketch a dress - I drew a triangle dress (shown in photo below) and she was very happy. She then added her own details.



The video below shows some of her extra work (She added a bag) and gave an explanation of her work. I am attempting to capture more of her in videos because it suddenly dawned upon me that I haven't done so for a long time and I know I will miss her at this age. And true to what everyone has been telling me since she was born : They DO grow up so fast! I remember hoping she would turn one soon when she was born.. and now, with a few blinks of my eyes, she is almost 4. (She will tell you "I will be 4 in June. My birthday is in June").

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is brilliant! Just like her Mommy!

mun said...

She can draw really well! The circle for her happy smiley face is near perfect and the hair is so cute. :)

Melissa said...

I always enjoy watching videos of her.

Yes, indeed. She's growing up so quickly!

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs