Friday 19 June 2009

SW draws a face

About a month ago, I accidentally stumbled upon SW's new skills. She can draw a face! Complete with 2 eyes, a nose & a mouth - all at the right places. At the same time, on her own initiative, drew a pair of ears at both sides of the head! What I did was, I drew an oval/round-shaped "head", and she proceeded to draw the other features. Then, after drawing the eyes, nose, mouth & ears, she told me she wants to draw legs, and the legs started just below the chin!

Oh, of course to me that was the most beautiful painting/portrait. A MASTERPIECE!

Today I woke up to her drawing on her Aquadraw Mat and I video-taped her drawing another face.

Shean Wenn doing another masterpiece.

(Note her "bangles"! Oh she's a fashionista alright!)

9 comments:

Kymmie said...

Bravo! SW's a big gal now!!! Next, you find her drawing mama, papa and SW in a park...

Tsu Lin + + said...

Kymmie : HAHAHA!! For her age, I'm quite happy with her progress. It was such a plesant surprise to know that she could draw a proper face anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! She's a very VERY clever girl! SL prefers to use the aquamarker as his mightymolars teether. Sigh... And btw, SL also has a fetish for bangles. Aaaargh...

chip-pea said...

So smart at such young age! I think she is artistic like you!

tpeng said...

Oh how clever is my niece!!

Haha future artist? I guess she has your genes in drawing I suppose? =p

Tsu Yen said...

Wow I'm impressed!

*proud aunt*

The aquadraw mat is cool!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Siew : Yes, sometimes SW uses the pen as a teether too - and sometimes she uses the pen to draw on her face.
Re bangle : Well, he's using his imagination so it's ok :) Do you wear any bangles?

ML, Peng & Yen : Thanks.. but I don't do portraits, only straight lines, ie architectures. Perhaps she has got my grandfather's genes, mom told me he's a great artist!

Praveen said...

Artist in the making. And nice work with the video!

Boon said...

fwahliao. first time i'm watching a video like that. cool stuff! she's relly smart and it's nice to see how she's picking up new stuff every day.

o btw ur chinese song and the video song clash a bit so i was confused for awhile but later i found out how to stop the music player on ur blog.

 

tsulin + + All Rights Reserved Ros Designs